The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
The Reflective Educator's Guide to Classroom Research
Learning to Teach and Teaching to Learn Through Practitioner Inquiry
Transform your teaching practice with this powerful approach to professional growth!
This updated bestseller gives prospective and practicing teachers everything they need to engage in the vital process of teacher inquiry. Featuring helpful exercises and step-by-step instructions, this how-to guide takes teachers through each stage of the process: formulating a research question, collaborating with others, collecting and analyzing data, writing and presenting classroom research, and assessing project quality. This revised edition includes:
- An updated section about professional learning communities
- The latest methods of collecting data, from digital photos to blogging
- Added examples from middle and high school settings
240 pages; ISBN 9781452285894
, or download in or
More from this author
- The Purposes, Practices, and Professionalism of Teacher Reflectivity2010US$ 54.99457 pages
- Empowering the Voice of the Teacher Researcher2010US$ 23.99133 pages
Understanding by Design, Expanded 2nd Edition 2005 US$ 32.95 383 pages
Energizing Brain Breaks 2013 US$ 19.95 65 pages