The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Differentiated Instructional Strategies Professional Learning Guide
One Size Doesn't Fit All
Support differentiated instruction schoolwide with this expert guide!
The best-selling Differentiated Instructional Strategies: One Size Doesn’t Fit All has been revised to include new strategies and a Common Core lesson-planning template—and this workshop-friendly professional learning guide remains the ideal accompaniment. Inside you’ll find step-by-step training activities for job-embedded professional development, guidelines for small study groups and larger staff development meetings, and:
- Guidance for individualized support and mentoring
- Suggestions for evaluation, coaching, observation, and supervision of differentiated instructional practices
- Research-based responses to concerns about change
- Implementation and evaluation tools to measure schoolwide progress
- Resources for implementing large-scale differentiation initiatives
160 pages; ISBN 9781452291635
, or download in or
Understanding by Design, Expanded 2nd Edition 2005 US$ 32.95 383 pages
Digital Leadership 2014 US$ 27.95 265 pages