The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Fundamentals of Light Microscopy and Electronic Imaging
Written in a practical, accessible style, Fundamentals of Light Microscopy and Electronic Imaging reviews such topics as:
- Illuminators, filters, and isolation of specific wavelengths
- Phase contrast and differential interference contrast
- Properties of polarized light and polarization microscopy
- Fluorescence and confocal laser scanning microscopy
- Digital CCD microscopy and image processing
Each chapter includes practical demonstrations and exercises along with a discussion of the relevant material. In addition, a thorough glossary assists with complex terminology and an appendix contains lists of materials, procedures for specimen preparation, and answers to questions.
An essential resource for both, experienced and novice microscopists.
386 pages; ISBN 9780471234296
, or download in
The Ice Palace That Melted Away 2013 US$ 14.99 192 pages
The Future of the Mind 2014 US$ 12.99 352 pages