Fundamentals of Light Microscopy and Electronic Imaging
Written in a practical, accessible style, Fundamentals of Light Microscopy and Electronic Imaging reviews such topics as:
- Illuminators, filters, and isolation of specific wavelengths
- Phase contrast and differential interference contrast
- Properties of polarized light and polarization microscopy
- Fluorescence and confocal laser scanning microscopy
- Digital CCD microscopy and image processing
Each chapter includes practical demonstrations and exercises along with a discussion of the relevant material. In addition, a thorough glossary assists with complex terminology and an appendix contains lists of materials, procedures for specimen preparation, and answers to questions.
An essential resource for both, experienced and novice microscopists.
386 pages; ISBN 9780471234296
, or download in
Title: Fundamentals of Light Microscopy and Electronic Imaging
Author: Douglas B. Murphy
Commercializing Successful Biomedical Technologies 2008 US$ 44.00 360 pages
Electronics All-in-One For Dummies 2013 US$ 39.99 843 pages