The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Covers the key areas of crisis management from crisis planning and handling a global business crisis to crisis plan execution
Examples and lessons from some of the world's most successful businesses, including Parsons Corporation, Pepsi Cola, Johnson and Johnson and General Motors, and ideas from the smartest thinkers, including Douglas Hearle, James E Lukaszewski and Fraser P Seitel
Includes a glossary of key concepts and a comprehensive resources guide
99 pages; ISBN 9781841122830
, or download in
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Management. Industrial management > Crisis management. Emergency management.
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Labor. Work. Working class
- Business > Management
- Business > Decision-Making & Problem Solving
- Business > Production & Operations Management
- Business > ExpressExec Titles