The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Basic Math and Pre-Algebra
Whether you're new to fractions, decimals, and percentages or just brushing up on those topics, CliffsQuickReview Basic Math and Pre-Algebra can help. This guide introduces each topic, defines key terms, and walks you through each sample problem step-by-step. In no time, you'll be ready to tackle other concepts in this book such as
- Factors and prime numbers
- Integers, exponents, and scientific notation
- Measurements, the metric system, and graphs
- Variables and algebraic equations
CliffsQuickReview Basic Math and Pre-Algebra acts as a supplement to your textbook and to classroom lectures. Use this reference in any way that fits your personal style for study and review — you decide what works best with your needs. Here are just a few ways you can search for topics:
- Use the free Pocket Guide full of essential information
- Get a glimpse of what you’ll gain from a chapter by reading through the Chapter Check-In at the beginning of each chapter
- Use the Chapter Checkout at the end of each chapter to gauge your grasp of the important information you need to know
- Test your knowledge more completely in the CQR Review and look for additional sources of information in the CQR Resource Center
- Use the glossary to find key terms fast.
With titles available for all the most popular high school and college courses, CliffsQuickReview guides are a comprehensive resource that can help you get the best possible grades.
178 pages; ISBN 9780764523670
, or download in
Discovering Statistics Using R 2012 US$ 80.00 993 pages
The Signal and the Noise 2012 US$ 14.99 352 pages