Whether you're new to elements, atoms, and molecules or just brushing up on your knowledge of the subject, CliffsQuickReview Biology can help. This guide carries biological studies into topics such as organic compounds, cellular respiration, transgenic animals, and human reproduction. You'll also tackle other concepts, including
- The process of photosynthesis
- Mitosis and cell reproduction
- Inheritance patterns
- Principles of evolution
- The unity and diversity of life
CliffsQuickReview Biology acts as a supplement to your other learning materials. Use this reference in any way that fits your personal style for study and review — you decide what works best with your needs. You can flip through the book until you find what you're looking for — it's organized to gradually build on key concepts. Here are just a few other ways you can search for topics:
- Use the free Pocket Guide full of essential information.
- Get a glimpse of what you’ll gain from a chapter by reading through the Chapter Check-In at the beginning of each chapter.
- Use the Chapter Checkout at the end of each chapter to gauge your grasp of the important information you need to know.
- Test your knowledge more completely in the CQR Review and look for additional sources of information in the CQR Resource Center.
- Use the glossary to find key terms fast.
With titles available for all the most popular high school and college courses, CliffsQuickReview guides are comprehensive resources that can help you get the best possible grades.
256 pages; ISBN 9781118153659
, or download in or
Author: I. Edward Alcamo; Kelly Schweitzer
People and Wildlife, Conflict or Co-existence? 2005 US$ 64.00 517 pages
The Sixth Extinction 2014 US$ 9.99 352 pages
Sapiens 2015 US$ 14.99 352 pages
An Introduction to the Global Circulation of the Atmosphere 2015 US$ 90.00 480 pages