The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Whether want to use your language skills as a student, traveler, or businessperson, CliffsQuickReview French I can help. This guide introduces each the basics of French structure and vocabulary. The clear-cut, concise explanations and thematic lists of high-frequency words are handy means of enhancing your memory. In no time, you'll be ready to tackle other concepts in this book such as
- Definite, indefinite, and partitive articles
- Present tense verbs
- The Passé Composé
- Future and conditional tenses
- Reflexive verbs
CliffsQuickReview French I acts as a supplement to your textbook and to classroom lectures. Use this reference in any way that fits your personal style for study and review — you decide what works best with your needs. Here are just a few ways you can search for topics:
- Use the free Pocket Guide full of essential information
- Get a glimpse of what you'll gain from a chapter by reading through the Chapter Check-In at the beginning of each chapter
- Use the Chapter Checkout at the end of each chapter to gauge your grasp of the important information you need to know
- Test your knowledge more completely in the CQR Review and look for additional sources of information in the CQR Resource Center
- Use the glossary to find key terms fast.
With titles available for all the most popular high school and college courses, CliffsQuickReview guides are a comprehensive resource that can help you get the best possible grades.
210 pages; ISBN 9780764523779
, or download in
More Study Aids
IB Mathematics Standard Level 2012 US$ 58.80 800 pages
Economics for the IB Diploma 2011 US$ 38.00 746 pages
Cambridge IGCSE Business Studies 2013 US$ 33.58 366 pages
Cambridge IGCSE Mathematics Core and Extended Coursebook with CD-ROM 2012 US$ 27.00 890 pages