Whether you need a course supplement, help preparing for a physics exam, or a concise reference for physics, CliffsQuickReview Physics can help. This guide provides a valuable introduction to the concepts of classical mechanics, thermodynamics, magnetism, and electricity. In no time, you'll be ready to tackle other concepts in this book such as
- Wave motion and sound
- Current and resistance
- Electromagnetic induction
- Geometrical optics
- Nuclear physics
- Quantum mechanics
CliffsQuickReview Physics acts as a supplement to your other learning material. Use this reference in any way that fits your personal style for study and review — you decide what works best with your needs. You can flip through the book until you find what you're looking for — it's organized to gradually build on key concepts. Or, here are just a few other ways you can search for topics:
- Use the free Pocket Guide full of essential information
- Get a glimpse of what you’ll gain from a chapter by reading through the Chapter Check-In at the beginning of each chapter
- Use the Chapter Checkout at the end of each chapter to gauge your grasp of the important information you need to know
- Test your knowledge more completely in the CQR Review and look for additional sources of information in the CQR Resource Center
- Use the glossary to find key terms fast.
With titles available for all the most popular high school and college courses, CliffsQuickReview guides are a comprehensive resource that can help you get the best possible grades.
Author: Linda Huetinck; Scott Adams