The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Gain an edge with CliffsTestPrep LSAT, 5th Edition. Competition for admission to law school is intense, and your LSAT (Law School Admission Test) score can make the difference. This LSAT study guide is direct, precise, and easy to use. Inside, you'll find
- The format and an overview of the LSAT, including subject areas
- Two successful approaches to taking the test: The Plus-Minus and the Elimination strategies
- Three complete LSAT practice exams
- Practice questions, answers, and explanations in each chapter
- A step-by-step "plan of attack" for each section
The strategies and materials in this guide have been researched, tested, and evaluated in actual LSAT preparation classes. With such proven help, you can sharpen your skills in
- Reading comprehension. Understand, interpret, and analyze reading passages on a variety of topics
- Logical reasoning. Discern the relationships embodied in a set of conditions; derive information from the conditions
- Essay writing. Express your opinion clearly and logically by adhering to the rules and convention of standard written English
- Analytical reasoning. Analyze and evaluate short passages or statements
With guidance from the CliffsTestPrep series, you'll feel at home in any standardized-test environment!
322 pages; ISBN 9780764517068
, or download in