Whether you need a course supplement, help preparing for a physics exam, or a concise reference for biology, CliffsQuickReview Plant Biology can help. This guide provides a valuable introduction to the concepts of roots, stems, leaves, flowers and fruit. In no time, you'll be ready to tackle other concepts in this book such as
- Cell division
- Energy and plant metabolism
- Plant evolution
- Fungi and viruses
- Biogeochemical cycles
- Plant geography
CliffsQuickReview Plant Biology acts as a supplement to your other learning materials. Use this reference in any way that fits your personal style for study and review — you decide what works best with your needs. You can flip through the book until you find what you're looking for — it's organized to gradually build on key concepts. You can also get a feel for the scope of the book by checking out the
- Contents pages that give you a chapter-by-chapter list of topics.
- Tabs at the top of each page that tell you what topic is being covered.
- Keywords in boldface type.
- Heading and subheading structure that breaks sections into clearly identifiable bites of information.
With titles available for all the most popular high school and college courses, CliffsQuickReview guides are a comprehensive resource that can help you get the best possible grades.
258 pages; ISBN 9780764523861
, or download in
Title: Plant Biology
Author: Patricia J. Rand