Whether you need a course supplement, help preparing for an exam, or a concise reference for the subject, CliffsQuickReview Biochemistry II can help. This guide carries the study of biochemistry into topics such as fatty acid oxidation, lipid biosynthesis, and integrated metabolism. You'll also tackle other concepts, including
- Chlorophyll and the action spectrum of photosynthesis
- Salvage and biosynthetic pathways
- DNA recombination and repair
- Molecular cloning of DNA
- Initiation of protein synthesis
CliffsQuickReview Biochemistry II acts as a supplement to your other learning material. Use this reference in any way that fits your personal style for study and review — you decide what works best with your needs. You can flip through the book until you find what you're looking for — it's organized to gradually build on key concepts. You can also get a feel for the scope of the book by checking out the
- Contents pages that give you a chapter-by-chapter list of topics.
- Tabs at the top of each page that tell you what topic is being covered.
- Keyword in boldface type.
- Heading and subheading structure that breaks sections into clearly identifiable bites of information.
- Wealth of figures and formulas designed to provide visual references.
With titles available for all the most popular high school and college courses, CliffsQuickReview guides are comprehensive resources that can help you get the best possible grades.
Title: Biochemistry II
Author: Frank Schmidt
Introduction to Many-Body Physics 2015 US$ 60.99 816 pages
Napoleon's Buttons 2004 US$ 13.99 384 pages