The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Whether you need a course supplement, help preparing for an exam, or a concise reference for the subject, CliffsQuickReview Biochemistry I can help. This guide covers biochemistry as a contemporary science, pinpointing study of biochemical reactions, polymers in living systems, and the common origin and relationships of all living organisms. In no time, you'll be ready to tackle concepts such as
- Properties of water and bimolecular structure
- The DNA double helix and genetic replication
- Chemical mechanisms of enzyme catalysts
- Biosynthetic reactions versus catabolic reactions
- Mitochondrial transport systems
CliffsQuickReview Biochemistry I acts as a supplement to your other learning materials. Use this reference in any way that fits your personal style for study and review — you decide what works best with your needs. You can flip through the book until you find what you're looking for — it's organized to gradually build on key concepts. You can also get a feel for the scope of the book by checking out the
- Contents pages that give you a chapter-by-chapter list of topics.
- Tabs at the top of each page that tell you what topic is being covered.
- Keyword in boldface type.
- Heading and subheading structure that breaks sections into clearly identifiable bites of information.
- Wealth of figures and formulas designed to provide visual references.
With titles available for all the most popular high school and college courses, CliffsQuickReview guides are comprehensive resources that can help you get the best possible grades.
193 pages; ISBN 9780764523687
, or download in
More from this author
The Feynman Lectures on Physics, Desktop Edition Volume I 2013 US$ 40.00 536 pages
Quantum Mechanics 2014 US$ 26.99 385 pages