The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
CliffsComplete Hamlet covers details of the most widely produced and critiqued Shakespearean play. Written in poignant language, Hamlet contains all the elements necessary for a good tragedy, including a brave and daring hero who suffers a fatal flaw.
Discover what happens to the complicated cast of characters — and save valuable studying time — all at once. Enhance your reading of Hamlet with these additional features:
- A summary and insightful commentary for each chapter
- Bibliography and historical background on the author, William Shakespeare
- A look at Early Modern England historical, intellectual, religious, and social context
- Insight into the play's classical elements and language
- A character map that graphically illustrates the relationships among the characters
- Review questions, a quiz, discussion guide, and activity ideas
- A Resource Center full of books, articles, films, and Web sites
Streamline your literature study with all-in-one help from CliffsComplete guides!
243 pages; ISBN 9780764517211
, or download in
More Literary Criticism
Salem Story 1993 US$ 38.00 302 pages
Cracking the SAT Literature Subject Test, 2013-2014 Edition 2013 US$ 12.99 256 pages
- Academic > Literature > English literature > By period > Medieval. Middle English (1066-1500)
- Academic > Literature > English literature > Literary history and criticism
- Academic > Literature > English literature > Drama
- Academic > Literature > English literature > English renaissance (1500-1640)
- Study Aids > Book Notes
- Drama > Shakespeare
- Literary Criticism > Book Notes