The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
CliffsNotes on 1984 introduces you to the modern world as imagined by George Orwell, a place where humans have no control over their own lives, where nearly every positive feeling is squelched, and where people live in misery, fear, and repression.
Orwell's vision of the future may be grim, but your understanding of his novel can be bright thanks to detailed summaries and commentaries for every chapter. Other features that help you study include
- Character analyses of major players
- A character map that graphically illustrates the relationships among the characters
- Critical essays
- A review section that tests your knowledge
- A Resource Center full of books, articles, films, and Internet sites
Classic literature or modern modern-day treasure — you'll understand it all with expert information and insight from CliffsNotes study guides.
80 pages; ISBN 9781118123553
, or download in or
- Juvenile Nonfiction > Performing Arts > Television & Radio
- Literary Criticism > European > English, Irish, Scottish, Welsh
- Study Aids > Cliffs Notes - Literature
- Study Aids > Book Notes
- Literary Collections > Essays
- Literary Criticism > Book Notes
- Literary Criticism > Semiotics & Literary Theory
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction