The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
CliffsNotes on Frankenstein digs into Dr. Victor Frankenstein's scientific creation, a "hideous and gigantic" monster that the good doctor tries to defeat throughout most of the novel.
Following the story of an obsessive man whose determination to create a new race of humans produces monstrous results, this study guide provides summaries and critical commentaries for each part within the novel. Other features that help you figure out this important work include
- Personal background on the author, including career highlights
- Introduction to and synopsis of the book
- In-depth analyses of the principal characters
- Critical essays on the book's themes, plots, and more
- Review section that features interactive questions and suggested essay topics
- Resource Center with books, films and other recordings, and Web sites that can help round out your knowledge
Classic literature or modern-day treasure — you'll understand it all with expert information and insight from CliffsNotes study guides.
96 pages; ISBN 9781118123157
, or download in or
More Literary Criticism
The Plum in the Golden Vase or, Chin P'ing Mei 2013 US$ 39.95 720 pages
Shakespeare and the Digital World 2014 US$ 24.00 280 pages
Paradise, Death and Doomsday in Anglo-Saxon Literature 2001 US$ 37.00 224 pages
Heller's Catch-22 1999 US$ 5.99 36 pages