The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Calculus AB and BC
CliffsAP Calculus AB and BC is for students who are enrolled in AP Calculus AB and/or BC or who are preparing for the Advanced Placement Examination in these areas. The Calculus BC exam includes all of the material in the Calculus AB exam plus additional selected topics, notably on sequences and series. Inside, you’ll find test-taking strategies, a clear explanation of the exam format, a look at how exams are graded, and more:
- A topic-by-topic look at what’s on the exam
- Tips for test preparation
- Suggested approaches to free-response and multiple-choice questions
- Two full-length practice tests
- Answers to frequently asked questions about the exam
Sample questions (and answers!) and practice tests reinforce what you’ve learned in areas such as limits and continuity, antiderivatives and definite integrals, and polynomial approximations. CliffsAP Calculus AB and BC also includes information on the following:
- Trigonometric functions
- Algebraic techniques for finding limits
- Derivatives of exponential functions
- Differential equations and slope fields
- Radius and interval of convergence of power series
- Numerical solutions to differential equations: Euler's Method
This comprehensive guide offers a thorough review of key concepts and detailed answer explanations. It’s all you need to do your best — and get the college credits you deserve.
*Advanced Placement Program and AP are registered trademarks of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse this product.
483 pages; ISBN 9780764517013
, or download in
IB Mathematics Standard Level 2012 US$ 58.80 800 pages
Discovering Statistics using IBM SPSS Statistics 2013 US$ 85.00 953 pages