The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
In CliffsNotes on Emily Dickinson: Selected Poems, you explore some 85 poems from one of America's favorite and best poets. This guide introduces you to the major themes of Dickinson's work and shows how her poems address these themes. You also find insight into her technique, tone, and methods for writing poetry.
In this study guide, you'll find Life and Background on the Author, as well as essays on Dickinson's ideas and poetic methods. You'll also find detailed analyses of Dickinson's poems that address the following themes:
- Nature: Scene and Meaning
- Poetry, Art, and Imagination
- Friendship, Love, and Society
- Suffering and Growth
- Death, Immortality, and Religion
Classic literature or modern-day treasure — you'll understand it all with expert information and insight from CliffsNotes study guides.
103 pages; ISBN 9780764521492
, or download in
- Academic > Literature > American literature
- Juvenile Nonfiction > Performing Arts > Television & Radio
- Study Aids > Book Notes
- Study Aids > Cliffs Notes - Literature
- Poetry > Ancient, Classical & Medieval
- Literary Collections > Essays
- Literary Criticism > American
- Literary Criticism > Book Notes
- Literary Criticism > Semiotics & Literary Theory
- Education > Study Skills