The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Dante's Divine Comedy
CliffsNotes on Divine Comedy: Inferno takes you deep inside Dante's vision of Hell, the first installment in his three-poem epic.
Following the spiritual journey of Dante and his guide Virgil, this expert study companion provides summaries, commentaries, and glossaries related to each canto within the poem. Other features that help you figure out this important work include
- Life and background of the poet and the poem
- Introduction to the poem's structure, allegory, symbols, and more
- Critical essays that explore deeper meanings within this challenging work
- A review section that tests your knowledge and suggests essay topics and practice projects
- A Resource Center full of books, translations, and Internet resources
Classic literature or modern-day treasure — you'll understand it all with expert information and insight from CliffsNotes study guides.
128 pages; ISBN 9781118138496
, or download in or
More from this author
- Williams' The Glass Menagerie & Streetcar Named Desire1999US$ 5.9943 pages
- Faulkner's The Unvanquished1999US$ 5.9947 pages
More Literary Criticism
The Literature Review 2012 US$ 31.95 201 pages
Brown's Manchild in the Promised Land 1999 US$ 5.99 49 pages
How to Read a Book 2011 US$ 12.38 426 pages
The Scribner Anthology of Contemporary Short Fiction 2012 US$ 15.30 672 pages