The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Dante's Divine Comedy
CliffsNotes on Divine Comedy: Inferno takes you deep inside Dante's vision of Hell, the first installment in his three-poem epic.
Following the spiritual journey of Dante and his guide Virgil, this expert study companion provides summaries, commentaries, and glossaries related to each canto within the poem. Other features that help you figure out this important work include
- Life and background of the poet and the poem
- Introduction to the poem's structure, allegory, symbols, and more
- Critical essays that explore deeper meanings within this challenging work
- A review section that tests your knowledge and suggests essay topics and practice projects
- A Resource Center full of books, translations, and Internet resources
Classic literature or modern-day treasure — you'll understand it all with expert information and insight from CliffsNotes study guides.
128 pages; ISBN 9781118138496
, or download in or
Title: Dante's Divine Comedy
Author: James L. Roberts; Nikki Moustaki
More Literary Criticism
How to Read Literature Like a Professor 2009 US$ 11.49 314 pages
English Literature for the IB Diploma 2011 US$ 34.00 258 pages
Systematic Approaches to a Successful Literature Review 2011 US$ 51.00 289 pages
Vonnegut's Slaughterhouse-Five 1997 US$ 5.99 85 pages