Cervantes' Don Quixote
CliffsNotes on Don Quixote looks into the story of a man who seeks truth and justice with an internal vision so strong as to see through the illusion of external appearances.
Following the journey of a gentle (and mad) knight, this study guide provides summaries and commentaries for each chapter within this popular — and long — novel. Other features that help you figure out this important work include
- Biographical sketch and background of the author, Cervantes
- Essays that explore the author's technique, style, and characterization
- Explanation and examples of the novel's themes of quixotism, truth and justice, and reality and fantasy
- Suggested discussion questions
- Bibliography and list of other works by Cervantes
Classic literature or modern-day treasure — you'll understand it all with expert information and insight from CliffsNotes study guides.
Title: Cervantes' Don Quixote
Author: Marianne Sturman
More Literary Criticism
The Cambridge Companion to Bob Dylan 2009 US$ 21.50 206 pages
The Scribner Anthology of Contemporary Short Fiction 2012 US$ 15.99 672 pages