The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Cervantes' Don Quixote
CliffsNotes on Don Quixote looks into the story of a man who seeks truth and justice with an internal vision so strong as to see through the illusion of external appearances.
Following the journey of a gentle (and mad) knight, this study guide provides summaries and commentaries for each chapter within this popular — and long — novel. Other features that help you figure out this important work include
- Biographical sketch and background of the author, Cervantes
- Essays that explore the author's technique, style, and characterization
- Explanation and examples of the novel's themes of quixotism, truth and justice, and reality and fantasy
- Suggested discussion questions
- Bibliography and list of other works by Cervantes
Classic literature or modern-day treasure — you'll understand it all with expert information and insight from CliffsNotes study guides.
62 pages; ISBN 9780822070580
, or download in
More Literary Criticism
The Plum in the Golden Vase or, Chin P'ing Mei 2013 US$ 39.95 720 pages
Shakespeare and the Digital World 2014 US$ 24.00 280 pages
Paradise, Death and Doomsday in Anglo-Saxon Literature 2001 US$ 37.00 224 pages
Heller's Catch-22 1999 US$ 5.99 36 pages