The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Cervantes' Don Quixote
CliffsNotes on Don Quixote looks into the story of a man who seeks truth and justice with an internal vision so strong as to see through the illusion of external appearances.
Following the journey of a gentle (and mad) knight, this study guide provides summaries and commentaries for each chapter within this popular — and long — novel. Other features that help you figure out this important work include
- Biographical sketch and background of the author, Cervantes
- Essays that explore the author's technique, style, and characterization
- Explanation and examples of the novel's themes of quixotism, truth and justice, and reality and fantasy
- Suggested discussion questions
- Bibliography and list of other works by Cervantes
Classic literature or modern-day treasure — you'll understand it all with expert information and insight from CliffsNotes study guides.
62 pages; ISBN 9780822070580
, or download in
More Literary Criticism
How to Read Literature Like a Professor 2009 US$ 11.49 314 pages
English Literature for the IB Diploma 2011 US$ 34.00 258 pages
Systematic Approaches to a Successful Literature Review 2011 US$ 49.00 289 pages
Vonnegut's Slaughterhouse-Five 1997 US$ 5.99 85 pages