The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Cervantes' Don Quixote
CliffsNotes on Don Quixote looks into the story of a man who seeks truth and justice with an internal vision so strong as to see through the illusion of external appearances.
Following the journey of a gentle (and mad) knight, this study guide provides summaries and commentaries for each chapter within this popular — and long — novel. Other features that help you figure out this important work include
- Biographical sketch and background of the author, Cervantes
- Essays that explore the author's technique, style, and characterization
- Explanation and examples of the novel's themes of quixotism, truth and justice, and reality and fantasy
- Suggested discussion questions
- Bibliography and list of other works by Cervantes
Classic literature or modern-day treasure — you'll understand it all with expert information and insight from CliffsNotes study guides.
62 pages; ISBN 9780822070580
, or download in
More from this author
- Ibsen's Ghosts, An Enemy of the People & The Wild Duck2001US$ 4.9540 pages
- Tolstoy's War and Peace1967US$ 5.99136 pages
More Literary Criticism
The Literature Review 2012 US$ 31.95 201 pages
Brown's Manchild in the Promised Land 1999 US$ 5.99 49 pages
How to Read a Book 2011 US$ 12.38 426 pages
The Scribner Anthology of Contemporary Short Fiction 2012 US$ 15.30 672 pages