The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Bradbury's Fahrenheit 451
CliffsNotes on Fahrenheit 451 explores a twenty-fourth century world in which books are considered evil because they inspire people to think and to question.
Following the story of a 30-year-old fireman who's spent the last decade destroying books for a living, this study guide features a graphical map to show how the novel's characters relate to one another. In addition, CliffsNotes provides character analyses that take you deeper into the minds and mechanical workings of Ray Bradbury's famous social criticism Other features that help you figure out this important work include
- Personal background on the author
- Synopsis of the book and a look at major themes
- Summaries and commentaries on each part of the book
- Review section that features multiple-choice questions, quoted passages, and suggested essay topics and practice projects
- Resource Center with books, articles, and Web sites that can help round out your knowledge
Classic literature or modern-day treasure — you'll understand it all with expert information and insight from CliffsNotes study guides.
96 pages; ISBN 9781118123119
, or download in or