Williams' The Glass Menagerie & Streetcar Named Desire
CliffsNotes on Glass Menagerie & Streetcar Named Desire explores two popular plays, both of which take place in the South and borrow heavily from author Tennessee Williams’s own life experiences.
Following stories marked by struggle among loved ones, this study guide provides summaries and critical commentaries for each scene within the works. Other features that help you figure out this important work include
- Personal background on the playwright
- Introduction to and synopsis of the plays
- In-depth analyses of the cast of characters
- Review section that features interactive quizzes and suggested essay topics
- Selected bibliographies for both plays
Classic literature or modern-day treasure — you'll understand it all with expert information and insight from CliffsNotes study guides.
43 pages; ISBN 9780822070788
, or download in
Title: Williams' The Glass Menagerie & Streetcar Named Desire
Author: James L. Roberts
More Literary Criticism
Critique of the Power of Judgment 2000 US$ 36.00 477 pages
How to Read Literature Like a Professor Revised 2014 US$ 8.99 314 pages