The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Williams' The Glass Menagerie & Streetcar Named Desire
CliffsNotes on Glass Menagerie & Streetcar Named Desire explores two popular plays, both of which take place in the South and borrow heavily from author Tennessee Williams’s own life experiences.
Following stories marked by struggle among loved ones, this study guide provides summaries and critical commentaries for each scene within the works. Other features that help you figure out this important work include
- Personal background on the playwright
- Introduction to and synopsis of the plays
- In-depth analyses of the cast of characters
- Review section that features interactive quizzes and suggested essay topics
- Selected bibliographies for both plays
Classic literature or modern-day treasure — you'll understand it all with expert information and insight from CliffsNotes study guides.
43 pages; ISBN 9780822070788
, or download in
More from this author
- Albee's Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf1979US$ 5.9960 pages
- Moliere's Tartuffe, The Misanthrope & The Bourgeois Gentleman1968US$ 5.99107 pages
More Literary Criticism
Forster's A Passage To India 1964 US$ 4.95 59 pages
The Pillow Book of Sei Shonagon 2011 US$ 13.95 144 pages