The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Williams' The Glass Menagerie & Streetcar Named Desire
CliffsNotes on Glass Menagerie & Streetcar Named Desire explores two popular plays, both of which take place in the South and borrow heavily from author Tennessee Williams’s own life experiences.
Following stories marked by struggle among loved ones, this study guide provides summaries and critical commentaries for each scene within the works. Other features that help you figure out this important work include
- Personal background on the playwright
- Introduction to and synopsis of the plays
- In-depth analyses of the cast of characters
- Review section that features interactive quizzes and suggested essay topics
- Selected bibliographies for both plays
Classic literature or modern-day treasure — you'll understand it all with expert information and insight from CliffsNotes study guides.
43 pages; ISBN 9780822070788
, or download in
More from this author
- Faulkner's The Unvanquished1999US$ 5.9947 pages
- The Emperor Jones, The Hairy Ape & Mourning Becomes Electra2001US$ 4.5061 pages
More Literary Criticism
CliffsNotes on Collins' The Hunger Games 2012 US$ 2.99
The Literature Review 2012 US$ 40.00 233 pages