The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
CliffsQuickReview Statistics introduces you to the fascinating world of statistics — a powerful tool used for finding patterns in data and inferring important connections between events in the real world. Many people find statistics confusing and intimidating; however, whether you're new to statistics or need to review for an important test, this reference will easily help clarify some of the elements of statistical reasoning and analysis. As you work your way through this review, you'll be ready to tackle such concepts as
- Graphical displays and numerical measures
- Probability and sampling
- Principles of testing and univariate inferential tests
- Bivariate relationships
CliffsQuickReview Statistics can act as a supplement to your textbook and to classroom lectures. Use this reference in any way that fits your personal style for study and review — you decide what works best with your needs. You can read the book from cover to cover or just look for the information you want and put it back on the shelf for later. Here are just a few ways you can search for topics:
- Use the free Pocket Guide full of essential information
- Get a glimpse of what you’ll gain from a chapter by reading through the Chapter Check-In at the beginning of each chapter
- Use the Chapter Checkout at the end of each chapter to gauge your grasp of the important information you need to know
- Test your knowledge more completely in the CQR Review and look for additional sources of information in the CQR Resource Center
- Use the glossary to find key terms fast
With titles available for all the most popular high school and college courses, CliffsQuickReview guides are a comprehensive resource that can help you get the best possible grades.
Teaching Numeracy 2011 US$ 34.95 241 pages
Discovering Statistics using IBM SPSS Statistics 2013 US$ 103.00 953 pages