The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Twenty-First Century Global Event Management
This outstanding new edition:
* Includes over 35 inspiring and helpful new photographs
* Features real-world case studies in 21st-century event management
* Emphasizes the growing globalization of the profession
* Examines new technologies, including the Internet and new software packages
* Prepares candidates to pass the Certified Special Events Professional (CSEP) exam.
The Wiley Event Management Series provides professionals with the essential knowledge and cutting-edge tools they need to excel in one of the most exciting and rapidly growing sectors of the hospitality and tourism industry. Written by recognized experts in the field, the volumes in the series cover the research, design, planning, coordination, and evaluation methods as well as specialized areas of event management.
The Five Most Important Questions You Will Ever Ask About Your Organization 2008 US$ 14.95 144 pages
Business Adventures 2014 US$ 14.99 400 pages