The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Network Query Language (NQL)
Network Query Language (NQL) is a revolutionary new scripting language that makes it astonishingly quick and easy to aggregate, analyze, interpret, and redistribute information via networks. Described as the "first language of the content engineering era," NQL allows programmers to develop bots, intelligent agents, middleware, and sophisticated Web applications in a small fraction of the time it would ordinarily take. This book offers developers and network administrators an unparalleled opportunity to learn about this exciting new technology-what it is, how it works, and how to use and make the most of its many features-from the man who invented it.
CD-ROM contains a 60-day-timeout version of NQL in both Windows and Java (Linux and Macintosh) formats.
690 pages; ISBN 9780471272038
, or download in
The Extreme Searcher's Internet Handbook 2013 US$ 19.99 345 pages
The New Digital Age 2013 US$ 11.99 336 pages
Steve Jobs 2011 US$ 14.57 448 pages
Successful Business Intelligence: Unlock the Value of BI & Big Data, Second Edition 2013 US$ 40.00 337 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer programming
- Academic > Computer Science > Functional programming
- Academic > Computer Science > Internet programming
- Computers > Programming > Software Development
- Computers > Programming Languages