Network Query Language (NQL)
Network Query Language (NQL) is a revolutionary new scripting language that makes it astonishingly quick and easy to aggregate, analyze, interpret, and redistribute information via networks. Described as the "first language of the content engineering era," NQL allows programmers to develop bots, intelligent agents, middleware, and sophisticated Web applications in a small fraction of the time it would ordinarily take. This book offers developers and network administrators an unparalleled opportunity to learn about this exciting new technology-what it is, how it works, and how to use and make the most of its many features-from the man who invented it.
CD-ROM contains a 60-day-timeout version of NQL in both Windows and Java (Linux and Macintosh) formats.
Title: Network Query Language (NQL)
Author: David Pallmann
QuickBooks 2015: The Best Guide for Small Business 2015 US$ 30.00 465 pages
Hadoop: The Definitive Guide 2012 US$ 39.99 688 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer programming
- Academic > Computer Science > Functional programming
- Academic > Computer Science > Internet programming
- Computers > Programming > Software Development
- Computers > Programming Languages