The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Actor Training the Laban Way
An Integrated Approach to Voice, Speech, and Movement
* Crucial acting tips based on the work of distinguished theorist Rudolf Laban
* 65 original illustrations of anatomy and warm-up exercises
This in-depth, fully illustrated guide offers a groundbreaking approach to understanding physical and vocal movement that will enable readers to discover how to maximize their potential. Packed with practical exercises for individuals, partners, and group work, this book integrates voice, speech, and movement. Exercises for breath support, tone, range, articulation, dynamic alignment, balance, flexibility, strength, and stamina, as well as building relationships, Actor Training the Laban Way is essential reading for all serious actors, acting teachers, and students.
208 pages; ISBN 9781581157482
, or download in
More Performing Arts
- Academic > Literature > Drama > Special types
- Academic > Literature > Authorship > Technique. Literary composition, etc.
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theater
- Academic > Performing Arts > Special topics A-Z
- Academic > Literature > Periodicals
- Academic > Literature > Societies
- Performing Arts > Acting & Auditioning