The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
The CIA World Factbook 2014
For each country, The CIA World Factbook 2014 includes:
- Detailed maps with new geopolitical data
- Statistics on the population of each country, with details on literacy rates, HIV prevalence, and age structure
- New data on military expenditures and capabilities
- Information on each country’s climate and natural hazards
- Details on prominent political parties, and contact information for diplomatic consultation
- Facts on transportation and communication infrastructure
- And much more!
Also included are appendixes with useful abbreviations, international environmental agreements, international organizations and groups, weight and measure conversions, and more. Originally intended for use by government officials, this is a must-have resource for students, travelers, journalists, and businesspeople with a desire to know more about their world.
960 pages; ISBN 9781628734515
, or download in
Essential Linguistics 2004 US$ 37.50 281 pages
Grammar Girl's Quick and Dirty Tips for Better Writing 2008 US$ 9.99 240 pages
- Academic > Public Affairs > Public Affairs > United States
- Academic > Public Affairs > Public Affairs > United States > State government
- Academic > Public Affairs > Political institutions and public administration > General. Comparative government > Political rights. Political participation
- Academic > Political Science > Political institutions and public administration (United States) > Capital. Public buildings. Government property. Government purchasing > State government
- Reference > Handbooks & Manuals