The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
CCENT Study Guide
Exam 100-101 (ICND1)
Written by industry expert and Cisco networking guru, Todd Lammle, CCENT Study Guide improves on the popular Sybex Study Guide approach by providing 100 percent coverage of the ICND1 (#100-101) exam objectives. The book contains detailed information and examples on crucial Cisco networking topics, and provides practical examples and insights drawn from Todd's almost 30 years of real-world experience. You'll also have access to dozens of hands-on labs to get the necessary experience needed to pass the exam.
- Covers operating IP data networks
- Deciphers understanding switching and routing technologies
- Discusses troubleshooting and network security
- Explains working with IPv4 and IPv6 addressing
In addition, access is provided to a robust set of learning tools, including the Sybex test engine with hundreds of sample questions, a pre-assessment test, ICND1 practice exams, and electronic flashcards. BONUS: Also includes a network simulator for readers to perform all of the hands-on labs included in the book and author videos.
744 pages; ISBN 9781118791585
, or download in or
Title: CCENT Study Guide
Author: Todd Lammle
The Innovators 2014 US$ 16.99 528 pages
- Academic > Engineering > Electrical engineering. Electronics. Nuclear engineering > Telecommunication
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing personnel; Certification
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Certification