Student Solutions Manual, Mathematical Statistics with Applications
Mathematical Statistics with Applications provides a calculus-based theoretical introduction to mathematical statistics while emphasizing interdisciplinary applications as well as exposure to modern statistical computational and simulation concepts that are not covered in other textbooks. Includes the Jackknife, Bootstrap methods, the EM algorithms and Markov chain Monte Carlo methods. Prior probability or statistics knowledge is not required.
- Step-by-step procedure to solve real problems, making the topic more accessible
- Exercises blend theory and modern applications
- Practical, real-world chapter projects
- Provides an optional section in each chapter on using Minitab, SPSS and SAS commands
Title: Student Solutions Manual, Mathematical Statistics with Applications
Author: Kandethody M. Ramachandran; Chris P. Tsokos
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- Mathematical Statistics with ApplicationsUS$ 123.00
- Mathematical Statistics with Applications in RUS$ 150.00
- StudentUS$ 3.99
- Student Solution Manual for Essential Mathematical Methods for the Physical SciencesUS$ 19.99
- Student Solution Manual for Mathematical Methods for Physics and Engineering Third EditionUS$ 28.99