The Everything Guide to Selling Arts & Crafts Online
How to sell on Etsy, eBay, your storefront, and everywhere else online
Your guide to online success!
Here's all you need to realize your dreams of turning your handiwork into cash--online! With the popularity of Etsy and Pinterest, serious art and craft buyers and sellers are turning to the online world to buy, sell, and promote beautiful, homemade creations...but where to start? This A-Z guide provides expert advice on building an online presence and getting your creations into the hands of buyers, including:
- Tips on creating a sound business plan.
- Techniques for writing effective copy and taking professional-level photographs.
- Help with creating a comprehensive marketing strategy.
- Ways to increase sales through online networking and social media.
- Best practices for accounting, packing, shipping, and customer service.
304 pages; ISBN 9781440559204
, or download in
Title: The Everything Guide to Selling Arts & Crafts Online
Author: Kim Solga
The Social Entrepreneur's Playbook, Expanded Edition 2013 US$ 9.99 235 pages
How To Win Friends and Influence People 2010 US$ 10.99 320 pages