Family Nurse Practitioner Cerftification Intensive Review
Fast Facts and Practice Questions
Coming Soon: The FNP Certification Review App!
Praise for the First Edition:
"This is a well written, comprehensive review aimed at preparing readers for successfully completing a board certification exam...This is a wonderful comprehensive review in a concise study guide format."--Doody's Medical Reviews
The second edition of this acclaimed FNP review continues to promote efficient, time-saving study by synthesizing the key content needed to pass the NP Certification Exam into a concise, well-organized format. Using test-taking strategies meticulously developed by the author, the Review provides unique "question dissection techniques," targeted key content review, 600 in-depth practice questions, and detailed, current exam information in a fast facts style. This second edition includes new chapters on pediatrics and adolescence and an extensive new section on geriatrics that encompasses body/metabolic changes, common disorders, and hospice/ethical considerations. The book also presents an expanded, intensive pharmacology review, 100 new exam questions, and is the only review to offer a new research chapter providing elements of research needed for E-B practice.
The book reviews the complete lifespan from pediatrics to geriatrics and including pregnancy, and covers non-clinical content including ethics, medico-legal issues, advanced practice law, and reimbursement guidelines. The review of primary care disorders is organized by body system. The content is applicable for certification exams for both the ANCC and the AANP. This book is also a great companion to the FNP Certification Review app, coming soon for your iPhone or iPad!New to this edition:
- Reorganized for greater ease of use
- Provides extensive new section on geriatrics
- Contains expanded coverage of pediatrics and adolescence
- Offers expanded intensive-style pharmacology review
- Presents elements of research needed for E-B practice
- Includes 100 new questions for a title of 600 "high-yield" questions
- Delineates strategic "question dissection techniques" for study success developed by the author, a leading provider of exam preparation education for over 20 years
- Provides precisely targeted content review
- Offers 600 in-depth practice questions and detailed exam information
- Includes Exam Tips and Clinical Tips to help prioritize test content.
- It is the only book to present elements of research needed for E-B practice
- Outlines normal findings and benign variants in physical assessment of each body system
- Includes succinct review of diseases commonly seen in primary care
- It's a great companion to the forthcoming FNP Certification Review app!
674 pages; ISBN 9780826134257
, or download in
Title: Family Nurse Practitioner Cerftification Intensive Review
Author: Maria T. Codina Leik
Being Mortal 2014 US$ 10.99 320 pages
The Spirit Catches You and You Fall Down 1998 US$ 9.99 339 pages