The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Cognition and Crime
Offender Decision Making and Script Analyses
The rational choice perspective developed by Cornish and Clarke in 1986 provides criminologists with a valuable and practical framework for purposes of crime control and prevention. More than twenty-five years later, Cognition and Crime pushes the boundaries of this field of research by bringing together international leading (or emerging) researchers in this area of script analysis into a single volume for the first time.
288 pages; ISBN 9781136185342
, or download in or
More from this author
More Social Science
- Academic > Sociology > Social pathology. Social and public welfare. Criminology > Emergency management > Relief in case of disasters > Special types of disasters
- Academic > Sociology > Social pathology. Social and public welfare. Criminology > Criminology > Criminal anthropology
- Academic > Sociology > Social pathology. Social and public welfare. Criminology > Social service. Social work. Charity organization and practice
- Academic > Psychology > Criminal Psychology
- Social Science > Criminology