The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Storytelling Techniques for Digital Filmmakers
Plot Structure, Camera Movement, Lens Selection, and More
The key elements of creating an effective film narrative—which involves a significant shift in mindset from still photography to motion capture—are detailed in this guide to becoming a standout digital videographer. Through teaching classic cinematic techniques for storytelling while addressing contemporary digital equipment and customer standards, the guide instructs such elements of filming as mixing the types of shots used, charting the plot, and introducing characters. Equipment use is also explored through the analysis of gear for camera movement and how to create ideal lighting. With a focus on high-definition filming, the book also provides invaluable information on obtaining high-quality audio and how to make the most of video editing.
160 pages; ISBN 9781608955886
, or download in or
Understanding Exposure, 3rd Edition 2010 US$ 14.99 176 pages
The Photographer's Eye 2007 US$ 29.95 192 pages
- Academic > Performing Arts > Motion Pictures > Broadcasting > Television broadcasts
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theater > Comedy > General works
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theater > Comedy > Special topics
- Academic > Literature > Drama > Special types
- Academic > Literature > Authorship > Technique. Literary composition, etc.
- Academic > Performing Arts > Motion Pictures > Nonbroadcast video recordings
- Academic > Literature > Periodicals