The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
NCLEX-RN Exam Cram
This is the eBook version of the print title. The eBook edition does not provide access to the test engine and practice test that accompanies the print book.
“The book offers a quick ‘cram’ approach to the NCLEX that is very user-friendly and not time-intensive. The overall approach is very learner-centered and the content is well-paced.”—Catherine Dearman, R.N., Ph.D.
- Covers exactly what you need to know to score higher on your NCLEX-RN® exam
- 545 sample test questions help you gain confidence and decide when you’re ready to take the actual exam
- Includes the popular Cram Sheet tearcard to help you remember key concepts and do extra last-minute studying
- Exam Alerts identify important information found on the exam
- Simplifies key medication aide concepts and techniques for easy learning
Covers the critical information you’ll need to know to score higher on your NCLEX-RN exam!
- Discover how the NCLEX-RN exam works, and how best to prepare for it
- Understand essential disease processes, treatments, and diagnostic studies
- Care for clients with respiratory, genitourinary, hematopoietic, gastrointestinal, musculoskeletal, endocrine, cardiovascular, neurological, and many other disorders
- Serve maternal, infant, and pediatric clients
- Provide compassionate and effective emergency and psychiatric care
- Consider cultural, religious, and legal concerns associated with client care
- Review all stages of the nursing process: assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation, and evaluation
- Address client needs for a safe, effective-care environment; health promotion and maintenance; and psychosocial and physiological integrity
696 pages; ISBN 9780133391732
, or download in or
Textbook of Neonatal Resuscitation 2011 US$ 55.95 347 pages
Survival of the Sickest 2009 US$ 11.49 304 pages
Rules and Guidance for Pharmaceutical Manufacturers and Distributors (The Orange Guide) 2014 US$ 126.56 641 pages
The Human Brain Book 2009 US$ 40.00 266 pages