The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
21st-Century Tools for Effective Communication
In an era when written communication in the workplace is more crucial than ever, at a time when many professionals all but completely eschew face-to-face dealings, E-writing is poised to become the new bible of business writing. Accessible and inviting, this Web-savvy "how-to" book promises to transform anxious e-mail hacks and mediocre memo writers into eloquent electronic scribes in no time at all.
Inside, you will learn how to:
- combat counterproductive e-mail habits
- write authoritatively and persuasively, with a clear message that generates quick action
- handle e-mail and letter correspondence efficiently and effectively
- select an appropriate style for the audience you're addressing
- heighten your professional image, self-confidence, and career prospects.
Practicing what she preaches, award-winning communicator and bestselling author Dianna Booher writes in a refreshingly straightforward style and has organized E-writing to make on-the-spot referencing a snap. Keep it handy; refer to it often -- and your online mailbox will never be the same again.
More from this author
- Academic > Economics > Transportation and communications > Water transportation > Shipping > Merchant marine. Ocean shipping.
- Media > Community/Alternative Media
- Media > Media, Communication and Cultural Studies
- Media > Publishing
- Media > Writing and Language Arts
- Reference > Writing Skills
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Composition & Creative Writing
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Communication
- Business > Business Communication
- Business > Business Writing