The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Electric Machine, Transformer, and Power Equipment Design
Due to a huge concentration of electromagnetic fields and eddy currents, large power equipment and systems are prone to crushing forces, overheating, and overloading. Luckily, power failures due to disturbances like these can be predicted and/or prevented.
Based on the success of internationally acclaimed computer programs, such as the authors’ own RNM-3D, Engineering Electrodynamics: Electric Machine, Transformer, and Power Equipment Design explains how to implement industry-proven modeling and design techniques to solve complex electromagnetic phenomena. Considering recent progress in magnetic and superconducting materials as well as modern methods of mechatronics and computer science, this theory- and application-driven book:
- Analyzes materials structure and 3D fields, taking into account magnetic and thermal nonlinearities
- Supplies necessary physical insight for the creation of electromagnetic and electromechanical high power equipment models
- Describes parameters for electromagnetic calculation of the structural parts of transformers, electric machines, apparatuses, and other electrical equipment
- Covers power frequency 50-60 Hz (worldwide and US) equipment applications
- Includes examples, case studies, and homework problems
Engineering Electrodynamics: Electric Machine, Transformer, and Power Equipment Design provides engineers, students, and academia with a thorough understanding of the physics, principles, modeling, and design of contemporary industrial devices.
558 pages; ISBN 9781466589322
, or download in
The Ice Palace That Melted Away 2013 US$ 14.99 192 pages
The Future of the Mind 2014 US$ 12.99 352 pages