Grow One Sunday
1. Small congregations
2. Churches that have never conducted an annual stewardship program
3. Churches whose unpleasant experience with an ineffective stewardship model in past years prejudiced them against conducting any kind of financial stewardship program
4. Large churches that find the traditional “celebration luncheon” in the popular Consecration Sunday Stewardship Program logistically impossible, due to lack of space
5. Churches that want to change from a stewardship program they have used for several years but seems to have lost its appeal
6. Churches that want their financial stewardship education to focus on spiritual growth rather than on fund-raising.
Grow-One Sunday is a spiritual-growth program as well as a financial campaign. It is based on the biblical theology of “the need of the giver to give” for his or her own spiritual development, not on the “need of the church to receive” in order to balance its budget.
Title: Grow One Sunday
Author: Herb Miller