The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Orwell's Animal Farm
The animals in CliffsNotes on The Animal Farm reflect different kinds of humans and their struggles for freedom and power. Orwell felt that a farm where "All Animals Are Equal" would solve many social and economic problems — but he also knew that such a system would be difficult to maintain.
Find out what happens on the farm when some of the animals act on the principle that "Some Are More Equal Than Others." You'll also gain insight into the life and political views of the author, George Orwell. Other features that help you study include
- Character analyses of major players
- A character map that graphically illustrates the relationships among the characters
- Critical essays
- A review section that tests your knowledge
- A Resource Center full of books, articles, films, and Internet sites
Classic literature or modern modern-day treasure — you'll understand it all with expert information and insight from CliffsNotes study guides.
80 pages; ISBN 9781118123164
, or download in or
More from this author
- Academic > Literature > English literature > Criticism
- Academic > Literature > English literature > Prose
- Juvenile Nonfiction > Performing Arts > Television & Radio
- Literary Criticism > European > English, Irish, Scottish, Welsh
- Study Aids > Book Notes
- Study Aids > Cliffs Notes - Literature
- Literary Collections > Essays
- Literary Criticism > Semiotics & Literary Theory
- Literary Criticism > Book Notes
- Education > Study Skills