The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
The Dance of Intimacy
A Woman's Guide to Courageous Acts of Change in Key Relationships
In The Dance of Intimacy, the bestselling author of The Dance of Anger outlines the steps to take so that good relationships can be strengthened and difficult ones can be healed. Taking a careful look at those relationships where intimacy is most challenged--by distance, intensity, or pain--she teaches us about the specific changes we can make to achieve a more solid sense of self and a more intimate connectedness with others. Combining clear advice with vivid case examples, Dr. Lerner offers us the most solid, helpful book on intimate relationships that both women and men may ever encounter.
More from this author
- Self-Help > Personal Growth
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Interpersonal Relations
- Social Science > Women's Studies
- Body Mind & Spirit > Inspiration & Personal Growth
- Body Mind & Spirit > Healing
- Family & Relationships > Marriage
- Family & Relationships > Interpersonal Relationships
- Family & Relationships > Love & Romance