The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
A Guided Tour Through The Wilds Of Strategic Management
The result is a tour de force: a brilliant, penetrating primer on business strategy that is, at the same time, immensely readable and fun. The authors provide a thorough critique of the contributions and limitations of each school -- from the design, planning, positioning, entrepreneurial, and cognitive schools to the learning, power, cultural, environmental, and configurational schools -- culminating in how they might combine to reveal that elephant.
Unique, insightful, and essential, Strategy Safari is the indispensable guide for the creative manager.
416 pages; ISBN 9780684831732
More from this author
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Large industry. Factory system. Big business > Cooperation. Cooperative societies
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Management. Industrial management
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Industry
- Business > Management
- Business > Planning & Forecasting
- Business > Decision-Making & Problem Solving
- Business > Risk Management
- Business > Strategic Planning