The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Talking Dirty Laundry with the Queen of Clean
QUEEN OF CLEAN® MAKE WASH DAY LOADS OF FUN!
Once upon a time, in a world fraught with shrinking jeans, dry-cleaning debacles, and endangered delicates, laundry was a dreaded chore. Then one happy day, the Queen of Clean® put an end to the vicious washand-dry cycle -- with her all-new collection of ingenious tips and natural solutions for stress-free washing, ironing, sorting, and stain-busting!
Let the Queen show you how to:
- sort laundry like a pro
- remove spots, stains, scorch marks, and odors
- soften hard water-and save clothes from a dull, gray fate
- make your own fabric softener sheets in a snap
- say good-bye to pink socks, with a foolproof colorfastness test
- line-dry clothes without hanger lumps or clothespin marks
- decipher those fabric care symbols on clothing tags
- get the scoop on home dry-cleaning kits
- discover the secrets to lint-free drying-and quick fixes for when tissues, crayons, and other foreign bodies take a spin in the dryer
The Queen provides a complete stain removal guide -- and ransacks your cupboard for amazing, inexpensive spot removers including
lemon juice ? meat tenderizer ? WD-40 ? lubricant ? salt ? shaving cream...and more!
Whether you turn around family-sized wash loads seven days a week, air your dirty laundry at the local laundromat, or are among the seriously "laundry challenged," consult the Queen for no-nonsense advice -- and fabulous results!
160 pages; ISBN 9780743418331