Multimedia Streaming and Applications
The book introduces the reader to multimedia streaming and details the QoS and QoE parameters that should be taken into account in multimedia streaming. After reviewing the main multimedia streaming players several chapters, it details all the issues related to IPTV and VoIP. It explains several technologies related with multimedia streaming, such as content delivery networks, mobile multimedia streaming, peer to peer multimedia streaming and multimedia streaming in Wireless Ad hoc and Sensor Networks. The book shows the latest challenges in stereoscopic and 3D video streaming and in virtual and augmented reality streaming.
Title: Multimedia Streaming and Applications
Author: Jaime Lloret; Alejandro Canovas; Elsa Macias; Alvaro Suarez
Program Logics for Certified Compilers 2014 US$ 14.99 469 pages
Managing Online Forums 2008 US$ 6.95 320 pages
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- Ad-hoc Networks and WirelessUS$ 84.00
- Multimedia, Communication and Computing ApplicationUS$ 149.00
- Dictionary of Multimedia and Internet ApplicationsUS$ 94.95
- Multimedia Processing, Communication and Computing ApplicationsUS$ 179.00
- Multimedia Encryption and Authentication Techniques and ApplicationsUS$ 125.95