The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Principles of Food, Beverage, and Labor Cost Controls
Principles of Food, Beverage, and Labor Cost Controls presents effective methods and principles for accurately pricing goods and services, controlling costs, and maximizing profits at all types of restaurants. In addition to an up-to-date treatment of the industry, this revised edition also provides new material on the use of technology in controlling food and beverage costs and an expanded appendix detailing cost, volume, and profit relationships.
This Seventh Edition continues a long tradition of foodservice management training with formulas for assessing a restaurant’s performance, methods for getting the most out of food, labor, and beverage expenditures, and key features that include:
Principles of Food, Beverage, and Labor Cost Controls, Seventh Edition is an essential book for students in culinary and hospitality programs.
593 pages; ISBN 9780471216117
, or download in
More from this author
- Principles of Food, Beverage, and Labor Cost Controls2008US$ 62.50650 pages
- Dimensions of the Hospitality Industry2001US$ 62.50650 pages
- Academic > Hospitality Studies > Food service > Food service; Cost control
- Academic > Hospitality Studies > Hospitality industry
- Academic > Family and Consumer Sciences > Hospitality industry
- Food and Wine > Beverages
- Business > Industries > Hospitality, Travel & Tourism
- Business > Budgeting
- Business > Management
- Business > Accounting
- Business > Production & Operations Management
- Business > Labor