The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Principles of Food, Beverage, and Labor Cost Controls
Principles of Food, Beverage, and Labor Cost Controls presents effective methods and principles for accurately pricing goods and services, controlling costs, and maximizing profits at all types of restaurants. In addition to an up-to-date treatment of the industry, this revised edition also provides new material on the use of technology in controlling food and beverage costs and an expanded appendix detailing cost, volume, and profit relationships.
This Seventh Edition continues a long tradition of foodservice management training with formulas for assessing a restaurant’s performance, methods for getting the most out of food, labor, and beverage expenditures, and key features that include:
Principles of Food, Beverage, and Labor Cost Controls, Seventh Edition is an essential book for students in culinary and hospitality programs.
593 pages; ISBN 9780471216117
, or download in
The Five Most Important Questions You Will Ever Ask About Your Organization 2008 US$ 14.95 144 pages
Business Adventures 2014 US$ 14.99 400 pages
- Academic > Hospitality Studies > Food service > Food service; Cost control
- Academic > Hospitality Studies > Hospitality industry
- Academic > Family and Consumer Sciences > Hospitality industry
- Food and Wine > Beverages
- Business > Industries > Hospitality, Travel & Tourism
- Business > Budgeting
- Business > Management
- Business > Accounting
- Business > Production & Operations Management
- Business > Labor