The Way Out of Your Prison
Depression: The Way Out of Your Prison gives us a way of understanding our depression which matches our experience and which enables us to take charge of our life and change it. Dorothy Rowe shows us that depression is not an illness or a mental disorder but a defence against pain and fear, which we can use whenever we suffer a disaster and discover that our life is not what we thought it was.
Depression is an unwanted consequence of how we see ourselves and the world. By understanding how we have interpreted events in our life we can choose to change our interpretations and thus create for ourselves a happier, more fulfilling life.
Depression: The Way Out of Your Prison is for depressed people, their family and friends, and for all professionals and non-professionals who work with depressed people.
, or download in or
Author: Dorothy Rowe
How To Win Friends and Influence People 2010 US$ 10.99 320 pages
He's Just Not That Into You 2004 US$ 10.99 1 pages
- Academic > Health Sciences > Internal medicine > Neurosciences. Biological psychiatry. Neuropsychiatry > Neurology. Diseases of the nervous system > Psychiatry > Psychopathology > Neuroses
- Medicine > Neurology
- Self-Help > Mood Disorders
- Self-Help > Depression
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Mental Health
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Psychotherapy
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Clinical Psychology
- Health & Fitness