CCNA Routing and Switching Study Guide
Exams 100-101, 200-101, and 200-120
Prepare for the new CCNA exams with this Todd Lammle study guide
Cisco author, speaker, and trainer Todd Lammle is considered the authority on all things networking, and his books have sold almost a million copies worldwide. This all-purpose CCNA study guide methodically covers all the objectives of the ICND1 (100-101) and ICND2 (200-101) exams as well as providing additional insight for those taking CCNA Composite (200-120) exam. It thoroughly examines operation of IP data networks, LAN switching technologies, IP addressing (IPv4/IPv6), IP routing technologies, IP services, network device security, troubleshooting, and WAN technologies.
Valuable study tools such as a companion test engine that includes hundreds of sample questions, a pre-assessment test, and multiple practice exams. Plus, you'll also get access to hundreds of electronic flashcards, author files, and a network simulator.
- CCNA candidates may choose to take either the ICND1(100-101) and ICND2 (200-101) exams or the CCNA Composite exam (200-120); this study guide covers the full objectives of all three
- Written by bestselling Sybex study guide author Todd Lammle, an acknowledged authority on all things Cisco
- Covers essential Cisco networking topics such as operating an IP data network, IP addressing, switching and routing technologies, troubleshooting, network device security, and much more
- Includes a comprehensive set of study tools including practice exams, electronic flashcards, comprehensive glossary of key terms, videos, and a network simulator that can be used with the book’s hands-on labs
- Bonus Content: Access to over 40 MicroNugget videos from CBT Nuggets
CCNA Routing and Switching Study Guide prepares you for CCNA certification success.
Title: CCNA Routing and Switching Study Guide
Author: Todd Lammle
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing personnel; Certification
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Certification