The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Evidence and Analysis
This reference discusses best practices for the management of patients with cancers of the esophagus, stomach, colon, liver, and pancreas. Focusing on a wide variety of GI carcinomas by organ and tumor type, this source provides expert coverage of diagnostic, staging, and treatment procedures by seasoned oncologists and radiologists, and offers in-depth discussions of current research regarding tumor markers, molecular biology, and clinical presentation.
A must for the busy clinician, this source:
- spans the existing evidence from experienced opinion leaders in the field of gastrointestinal oncology
- pairs organ-based chapters so that surgical and non-surgical oncologists provide perspectives on the same condition…supplies an up-to-date and relevant summary of the key topics in gastrointestinal oncology, supported by clear scientific evidence
- combines surgical and medical approaches to cancers in specific organs, supplying a rigorous evidence-based approach to the evaluation of various treatments
- addresses critical topics in the area including the management and prevention of cancers around the gastroesophageal junction, rectal cancer, and gastrointestinal stromal tumors
- considers the latest developments in surgical, radiation, and chemotherapeutic management
CURRENT Practice Guidelines in Primary Care 2014 2014 US$ 20.00 483 pages
Prescriber's Guide 2014 US$ 72.00 826 pages