Electronics All-in-One For Dummies
Your one-stop UK shop for clear, concise explanations to all the important concepts in electronics and tons of direction for building simple, fun electronic projects.
The 8 mini-books in this 1 volume include:
- Getting Started with Electronics
- Working with Basic Components
- Working with Integrated Circuits
- Getting into Alternating Current
- Working with Radio and Infrared
- Doing Digital Electronics
- Working with Basic Stamp Processors
- Building Special Effects
With nearly 900 pages of instruction, Electronics All-in-One For Dummies covers all the bases and provides a fascinating hands-on exploration of electronics.
840 pages; ISBN 9781118589717
, or download in or
Title: Electronics All-in-One For Dummies
Author: Dickon Ross; Doug Lowe