The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Visual Basic .NET and XML
Harness the Power of XML in VB.NET Applications
XML is a tool for interacting with, describing, and transporting data between machines across networks and across the Internet-perfectly suited for Microsoft's .NET plan to fully integrate the Internet into distributed computing. By using real-world and fully-functional examples, this book quickly brings Visual Basic programmers and developers up to speed on XML for enterprise application development. The authors include an overview of XML and how it works with VB.NET, then explain how to use it to manipulate data in distributed environments.
Companion Web site at www.vb-helper.com features the complete working code for all the examples built in the book.
.NET Platform: The next big overhaul to Microsoft's technologies that will bring enterprise distributed computing to the next level by fully integrating the Internet into the development platform. This will allow interaction between any machine, on any platform, and on any device.
Visual Basic.NET: The update to this popular visual programming language will offer greater Web functionality, more sophisticated object-oriented language features, links to Microsoft's new common runtime, and a new interface.
ASP.NET: A programming framework (formerly known as Active Server Pages) for building powerful Web-based enterprise applications; can be programmed using VB.NET or C#.
C#: Microsoft's new truly object-oriented programming language that builds on the strengths of C++ and the ease of Visual Basic; promises to give Sun's Java a run for its money.
527 pages; ISBN 9780471265092
, or download in
Program Logics for Certified Compilers 2014 US$ 14.99 469 pages
Using Google Maps and Google Earth 2011 US$ 19.99 360 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C ; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > Bertrand
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > BASIC
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Computers > Programming > Software Development
- Computers > Programming Languages > Visual Basic
- Computers > Programming Languages > Java
- Computers > Programming Languages > HTML, SGML, VRML, XML
- Computers > Internet > World Wide Web