The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Fling Open the Doors
Giving the Church Away to the Community
In this book, Paul Nixon paints a picture of what community based ministry is all about. Drawing on his experiences within a congregation that has seen twenty-five years of increased worship attendance, he lays out practical steps that churches can take to plant themselves firmly within the lives of the communitites they serve. He demonstrates how churches can organize their facilities to become community centers, establish multiple locations for ministry throughout the community, and empower every member to become a minister of the congregation. Written with an infectious sense of hope, this book will become a critical tool for church leaders seeking to transform their congregations into outward-looking bodies of witness.
176 pages; ISBN 9780687081721
, or download in
More from this author
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Church management. Efficiency > Church management
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Church management. Efficiency > Church group work
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Church management. Efficiency > Church growth
- Religion > Christianity > Church Administration
- Religion > Christianity > Evangelism
- Religion > Leadership