The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Merlin and the Grail
Joseph of Arimathea, Merlin, Perceval: The Trilogy of Arthurian Prose Romances Attributed to Robert de Boron
Ambitious, original and complete in its conception, this trilogy - translated here for the first time - is a finely paced, vigorous piece of storytelling that provides an outstanding example of the essentially oral nature of early prose.
Nigel Bryant is head of drama at Marlborough College. He has also provided editions in English of the anonymous thirteenth-century romance Perlesvaus, published as The High Book of the Grail, and Chretien's Perceval: The Story of the Grail.
182 pages; ISBN 9780859917797
, or download in
More Social Science
- Academic > Literature > French literature > Old French literature > Collections Individual authors and works
- Academic > Literature > French literature > History and criticism > General
- Academic > Literature > French literature > History and criticism > Medieval. Old French
- Literary Criticism > European > English, Irish, Scottish, Welsh
- Literary Criticism > Medieval
- Social Science > Folklore & Mythology
- Folklore & Mythology