Program your own BeagleBone Black projects!
Build creative BeagleBone Black devices--no prior programming or electronics experience required. In Programming the BeagleBone Black, electronics guru Simon Monk explains essential application development methods through straightforward directions and cool downloadable examples. Discover how to navigate the board, write and debug code, use expansion capes, and control external hardware. Easy-to-follow plans show you how to wire up and program a Web-controlled roving robot and an e-mail notifier that lights an incandescent lamp.
- Set up the BeagleBone Black and explore its features
- Connect to your computer via USB or Ethernet
- Use the BeagleBone Black as a stand-alone PC
- Write and execute BoneScript code
- Perform analog and digital I/O
- Work with expansion capes and modules
- Design Web interfaces that control electronics
- Assemble and program a robot and an e-mail notifier
216 pages; ISBN 9780071832137
, or download in or
Author: Simon Monk
QuickBooks 2015: The Best Guide for Small Business 2015 US$ 30.00 465 pages
Hadoop: The Definitive Guide 2012 US$ 39.99 688 pages